NY4P's team thanks Lynn Kelly for three years of strong leadership
As Lynn Kelly leaves us at NY4P to move on to the next chapter in her career, we take this opportunity to express how tremendously grateful we are to have worked with her during the last three years.
Below are some highlights from her time with us:
- Founded and created the Play Fair Campaign and Coalition - the largest group of park advocates in over 20 years who together achieved a $44 million increase for NYC Parks' budget
- Established the Open Space Dialogues – a series of provocative and productive panel discussions convening people across sectors on parks and open space issues
- Created new partnerships – with New York Law School, the Municipal Art Society, the New York Road Runners and others
- Oversaw the publication of several neighborhood-specific Open Space Index reports
- Secured funding for and established the Leon Levy Fellows for Great Parks Program
- Cultivated and secured new board members
- And always led our team with enthusiasm, passion and integrity
While we all will miss Lynn at NY4P, we are glad to know she will be staying in the parks and gardens realm here in NYC, and are thrilled for her as she takes on her new role as ED of the New York Restoration Project. We are looking forward to seeing her and our fellow Play Fair Coalition members on the steps of City Hall when we launch Year Two of the Play Fair Campaign.
We thank you, Lynn!
- The Team at NY4P