Meet NY4P's Newest
We’re delighted to announce the addition of six new passionate parks and urban enthusiasts to the New Yorkers for Parks Board of Directors. They bring expertise in both technical practice and implementation - our new board members have backgrounds in government, economic development, sustainability, public affairs, and tourism:
- Kate Collignon, Partner, HR&A Advisors
- Christopher Collins, Senior Advisor, Capalino + Company
- Kyle Kimball, Vice President of Government, Regional & Community Affairs, Consolidated Edison of New York
- Carol Loewenson, Partner, Mitchell Giurgola Architects, New York
- Josh Moskowitz, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Citi Global Public Affairs
- Alan Steel, President and Chief Executive Officer, New York Convention Center Operating Corporation.
Bringing renewed energy and multi-borough representation to NY4P, they're already helping to lead us into our next chapter of growth. Read their full bios and learn more about the NY4P Board of Directors.
It's Time to Plant Daffodils, and We'll Show You How
If you've never planted daffodil bulbs before, or if you just need a quick refresher, we put together an easy-to-follow webinar that walks you through you everything you need to know. You can also download our printed instructions in English and Spanish. Learn how to plant your daffodil bulbs»